Skip to content
- ¼ cup of Dijon Mustard with ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 T dry white wine
- 2T chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1.5-2 lb salmon filet (or you could use filet slices…), with skin on or off
- Preheat oven to 350˚C. Combine all ingredients except salmon and whisk in a small dish.
- Set Salmon in the center of a large cookie sheet(with edges) or baking dish…I put on apiece of parchment paper.
- Brush half the marinade on top of the salmon and bake until done…this can be 15-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Remove from oven and brush remainder of the marinade (or add part and serve rest on the side to pass). Serve hot or at room temperature.